Wednesday, September 16, 2009

3 word quotes-DO YOUR BEST

3 word quotes are wonderful words to motivate and inspire oneself.
They act as tools of encouragement to stay optimistic, motivated and focused.
They are great to use as affirmations for daily encouragement.
An effective way for self motivation is to use 3 word quotes often.
Seeing them on magnets,stickers,mugs,mousepads,
posters,postcards,cards,postage,t.shirts,bags,aprons,postage
helps you visualise your success with ease.
So start Using 3 word quotes to Improve your self-confidence and self-esteem.
They also make great gifts for family,friends and business associates.


"DO YOUR BEST" is a great 3 word quote to inspire yourself.

"DO YOUR BEST" on a magnet to stick it on where you can see often to motivate yourself.

"DO YOUR BEST" on the t.shirt to show your confidence.
"DO YOUR BEST" on the mousepad to motivate you while working on the computer.
"DO YOUR BEST" quote is available as a card,postcard and postage to convey your wishes.
"DO YOUR BEST"quote is available as a poster to stick it up as a reminder.
"DO YOUR BEST"quote is available on a bag,apron, stickers,buttons and keychains and hat too!
"DO YOUR BEST"quote on a mug to inspire you while having your favorite drink!



3 word quotes in any form is an intention setter.
So,sent out your intentions to the universe using 3 word quotes.

You can see the entire range of 3 word quotes in my squidoo lens on 3 word quotes

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of 3 word quotes. Very cool and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An important message, esp. since I'm just beginning a new day here in the Midwest, USA. Thanks for visiting my ABC Wednesday blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I lost my first message. I told you that this is an important message, especially since I'm just beginning a new day here in the Midwest, USA. Thanks for visiting my ABC Wednesday blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...