Friday, March 6, 2015

Inspirational Quote Pillows

Designed 2 inspirational pillows with quotes. 

1.A motivational throw pillow with the Chinese proverb printed on it.The reversible accent pillow is printed with typography word art of the Chinese proverb" I hear &  I forget,I see &  I remember ,I do & I understand" on a black background on one side and white background on the other. 

2."What we think,we become."~Buddha quote. A motivational and inspirational quote on the importance of our thoughts. A stylish flowers and swirls border art adds a trendy look to the quote in black on a cream background..

A great inspirational gift for yourself or family and friends for any occasion.

Powered by Zazzle Affiliate Helper

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...